Determination of impurities of sodium, gallium, bromine, chromium, and antimony in colored crystals of natural quartz by an instrumental activation method
Aids to Plant Laboratories
KeywordsSodium Polymer Quartz Chromium Gallium
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. G. Kennard, Amer. Mineral.,20, 392 (1935).Google Scholar
- 2.E. F. Holden, Amer. Miner.,10, 203 (1925).Google Scholar
- 3.N. N. Semenov, Steklo (Trudy GIS), No. 38 (1957).Google Scholar
- 4.L. G. Chentsova et al., Kristallografiya,11, No. 2 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.J. Dana et al., System of Mineralogy, Silica Minerals [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.G. A. Pevtsov and V. Z. Krasil'shchik, Zh. Anal. Khim.,18, No. 11 (1963).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977