Influence of alloy elements and impurities on the mechanical properties of complex alloyed silumins
Nonferrous Metals and Alloys
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsMechanical Property Alloy Element Alloyed Silumins
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. Koritta, "Increasing the quality of cast AlSiCu alloy," in: Bulletin of the Scientific and Technical Council of the Council for Mutual Economic Aid on the Working of Nonferrous Metals and Secondary Metallurgy [in Russian], No. 10, Prague (1980), pp. 14–18.Google Scholar
- 2.K. Hartman et al., Experiment Planning in Investigation of Production Operations [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Ofengenden and Yu. B. Bychkov, A New Method of Determination of the Extreme in the Properties of Alloys, Information Sheet of the DTsNTI, No. 83-14 [in Russian] (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.L. P. Seleznev, Yu. M. Leibov, and V. M. Bazilevskii, "The influence of zinc on the mechanical and casting properties of AL3V, AL9V, and AL10V alloys," Tsvet. Met., Byull., No. 1, 34–38 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.L. P. Seleznev and V. S. Zolotorevskii, "Improving the product range and composition of cast aluminum alloys produced with the use of scrap," Tsvet. Met., Byull., No. 6, 24–27 (1982).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985