Effect of the surface layer on the galling of thermochemically treated gears
Materials of an All-Union Scientific and Technical Conference
- 23 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. P. Semenov, Tear of Metals [in Russian], Mashgiz, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 2.I. V. Kragel'skii, N. M. Alekseev, L. M. Rybakova, and A. N. Nazarov, "Effect of strengthening on the galling resistance of material during friction", Mashinovedenie, No. 6, 88–94 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.I. S. Kozlovskii and S. E. Manevskii, "Effect of relaxation properties of the carburized layer on galling resistance of structural steels", Metalloved. Term. Obrab. Met., No. 10, 41–44 (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.G. Neiman and G. Zechner, Erdol Kohle20, No. 2, 96 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.E. L. Gyulikhandanov, L. M. Semenova, and V. I. Shapochkin, "Effect of high-temperature nitrocarburization on microstructure, phase composition, and properties of low-alloy steels", Metalloved. Term. Obrab. Met., No. 4, 10–14 (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.V. I. Shapochkin, E. L. Gyulikhandanov, E. I. Tesker, and L. M. Semenova, "The technology of thermochemical treatment of heavy-duty gear transmission," in: Proceedings of the All-Union Conference: Economy of Metal and Energy Using Modern Heat and Thermochemical Treatment Techniques," MDNTP (1984), pp. 84–86.Google Scholar
- 7.Ya. G. Kist'yan, "Galling of gear surfaces," Vestn. Mashinostr., No. 10, 10–18 (1958).Google Scholar
- 8.V. N. Lozovskii and A. M. Rozanova, "The nature of white zones and of steel strengthening in galling under vibration and in the presence of a lubricant," Fiz. Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 6, 44–47 (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986