Improvement of maraging steels based on the Fe-Ni-Co-Mo-Ti system
Integration of Science and Production
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Decker, C. Novak, and T. Landing, J. Met.,19, No. 11, 60 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.S. Floreen and R. Decker, TASM,55, 518 (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.M. D. Perkas and V. M. Kardonskii, High-Strength Maraging Steels [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.Ya. M. Potak, High-Strength Steels [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.O. K. Revyakina et al., "Heat treatment of large forgings and bars of steel 00N18K9M5T," Metalloved. Term. Obrab. Met., No. 4, 18 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.B. S. Lomberg et al., "Effect of remelting procedure on the quality of maraging steel," Stal', No. 8, 725 (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.P. Legendre and J. Gastagne, La Metallurgie,100, No. 2, 105 (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981