Effect of deformation on the properties and fine structure of invar
- 32 Downloads
Preliminary plastic deformation before standard heat treatment has a notable effect on the properties (α, HC, HV) and substructure (D, Δa/a) of alloy 36N.
Plastic deformation with ɛ=10% before standard heat treatment lowers the coefficient of thermal expansion.
KeywordsHeat Treatment Plastic Deformation Thermal Expansion Fine Structure Notable Effect
- 1.V. P. Voroshilov et al., "Effect of plastic deformation and heat treatment on the coefficient of thermal expansion and magnetic properties of Fe−Ni alloys of the Invar type," Fiz. Met. Metalloved.35, 953 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.A. I. Zakharov, P. F. Kapets, and K. V. Trush, "Submicrostructure and thermal expansion of an Fe−Ni alloy of the Invar type," Fiz. Met. Metalloved.,35, 884 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.A. I. Zakharov, "Invariance in the Fe−Ni system and alloys with a given thermal expansion" in: Precision Alloys [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1975), p. 53.Google Scholar
- 4.A. I. Zakharov, "X-ray diffractometer," Prib. Tekh. Eksp., No. 4, 109 (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.A. S. Kagan, "Analysis of the form of diffraction lines by the method of moments," Kristallografiya,16, 696 (1971).Google Scholar