Furnace atmosphere during sintering of porcelain
Science in the Ceramics Industry
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Atmosphere Furnace Furnace Atmosphere
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. A. Kovel'man, and G. V. Shutyi, Trans. GIKI, Nos. II–III, 3 (1952); L. S. Blokh, B. I. Bondarenko, and V. K. Bezuglyi, Steklo Keram., No. 5, 17 (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.Production Technology of Porcelain and Fayence [in Russian], Legkaya Industriya, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.B. I. Bondarenko and N. P. Kurganskii, in: Fuel-Plasma Burners [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1977), p. 71.Google Scholar
- 4.B. I. Bondarenko and L. S. Blokh, Steklo Keram., No. 8, 17 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Ya. Medzhibozhskii, Theory of Steel Making Processes [in Russian], Vishcha Shkola, Kiev (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.S. G. Tumanov and E. L. Smirnova, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Neorg. Mater.,3, No. 7, 1253 (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.M. B. Kleiner, Modern Furnaces for Firing Porcelain (Review) [in Russian], TsNIITÉIlegprom (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984