Activation of low-percentage Re-Al2O3 and Tc-Al2O3 catalysts for the dehydrogenation of paraffins
- 20 Downloads
The activity and selectivity of low-percentage (0.1–1 mass. %) Re-Al2O3 and Tc-Al2O3 catalysts in the dehydrogenation ofn-dodecane is shown to increase in response to an increase in the temperature of their activation in hydrogen from 500°C to 900°C. The activities of such catalysts are comparable to those of analogous alumina-platinum systems, while the selectivity of the former catalysts inn-monoolefin production is higher than that of the latter.
Key wordsdehydrogenation n-dodecane monoolefin rhenium technetium
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Spitsyn, G. N. Pirogova, and R. I. Korosteleva,Dokl. Akad. Nauk USSR, 1973,208, 878 [Dokl. Chem., 1973,208 (Engl. Transl.)].Google Scholar
- 2.G. N. Pirogova, N. N. Popova, V. V. Matveev, and A. E. Chalykh,Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1990, 2486 [Bull. Acad. Sci. USSR, Div. Chem. Sci., 1990,39, 2248 (Engl. Transl.)].Google Scholar
- 3.H. Kubicka,J. Catal, 1968,12, 223.Google Scholar
- 4.France Pat. 444-01 2088982, 1971.Google Scholar
- 5.A. P. Barkova, O. V. Bragin, and D. B. Furman,Izv. Akad. Nauk, Ser. Khim., 1993, 484 [Russ. Chem. Bull., 1993,42, 436 (Engl. Transl.)].Google Scholar
- 6.J. Anderson,Structure of Metallic Catalysts, Academic Press, London, 1975, 519.Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Dzis'ko, A. P. Karnaukhov, and D. V. Tarasova,Physico-Chemical Principles of the Synthesis of Oxide Catalysts, Nauka, Novosibirsk, 1978, 118 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 8.R. V. Dmitriev, V. I. Avaev, M. A. Ryashentzeva, and Kh. M. Minachev,Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1977, 2448. [Bull. Acad. Sci. USSR. Div. Chem. Sci., 1977,26, (Engl. Transl.)].Google Scholar