Crystal-morphological approach to interpreting the structure formations in ceramics
Science for the Ceramics Industry
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Structure Formation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. I. Shafranovskii, Essay on Mineralogical Crystallography [in Russian], Nedra, Leningrad (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.Modern Crystallography [in Russian], Vol. 3, Nauka, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Kaishev and Khr. Panev, in: Growth of Crystals [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967), p. 25.Google Scholar
- 4.N. V. Belov, Essay on Structural Mineralogy [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Sipyagin et al., Krystallografiya,21, No. 2, 370 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.R. G. Orlova, V. D. Beshentsev, and I. Kh. Moroz, in: Applied Physics of Solids [in Russian], Dagestansk Univ., Makhachkala, (1976), p. 119.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985