Highly porous cellular ceramic materials
Science for the Ceramics Industry
- 44 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Ceramic Material Cellular Ceramic Material
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. Ya. Guzman, Highly Refractory Oxide Ceramics [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.L. I. Kheifets and A. V. Neimark, Multiphase Processes in Porous Media [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.I. G. Zedginidze, Planning Experiments [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.B. S. Cherepanov and D. I. Davidovich, “Macrostructure of foam ceramics and their strength properties,” Steklo Keram., No. 6, 13–14 (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.British Patent No. 916784.Google Scholar
- 6.USSR Inventors' Cert. No. 577095.Google Scholar
- 7.USSR Inventors' Cert. No. 1162771.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987