Use of viscosimetry for the optimization of heat-treatment schedule in the production of slag-sitalls
Science for the Glass Industry
- 19 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. P. Klyuev and A. S. Totesh, Methods and Apparatus for Controlling Glass Viscosity (A Survey) [in Russian], VNIIÉSM, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.N. V. Solomin, Heat-Resistance of Materials and Components under Load [in Russian], Stoiizdat, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.K. T. Bondarev et al., Steklo (Trudy GIS), No. 2, 49 (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.K. T. Bondarev et al., in: Slag Sitalls [in Russian], Stroiizdat, Moscow (1970), p. 71.Google Scholar
- 5.N. S. Naumenko et al., in: Studies in the Field of Synthesis and Production of New Glasses and Sitalls [in Russian], Stroiizdat, Moscow (1975), p. 128.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979