Some features of masses of cast ceramic tiles
Science for the Ceramics Industry
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Ceramic Tile
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Structural Ceramics, A Handbook [in Russian], Stroiizdat, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.H. E. Taylor, Ceramics,24, No. 288 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.M. É. Kats, Steklo Keram., No. 8, 36 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.M. É. Kats and K. K. Kvyatkovskaya, Steklo Keram., No. 2, 22 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.R. A. Shiyanovskaya and L. I. Yakovleva, Tr. Nauchno-Issled. Inst. Stroit. Keram., No. 27 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.G. V. Yurchenko, Structural Materials, Details, and Products [in Russian], No. 2, Bydivel'nik, Kiev (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978