Use of a laser with a Fabry-Perot interferometer for measurement of particle velocities in turbulent two-phase flows
- 9 Downloads
KeywordsDoppler Frequency Spectral Instrument Interference Picture Heterodyne Method Broad Spectral Line
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.J. W. Foreman, E. W. George, J. L. Jelton, R. D. Lewis, J. R. Thornton, and H. J. Watson, Proc. IEEE J. Quantum Electronics, QE-2, 260 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.M. A. Mazing, Candidate's Dissertation [in Russian], Physics Institute, Academy of Sciences of the USSR, (1959).Google Scholar
- 6.K. S. Shifrin, Scattering of Light in a Turbid Medium [in Russian], GITTL, Moscow-Leningrad (1951).Google Scholar
- 7.S. Tolansky, High Resolution Spectroscopy [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1955).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. E. Nesterikhin and R. I. Soloukin, Methods of Velocity Measurement in Gas Dynamics and Plasma Physics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow, (1967), p. 102.Google Scholar
- 9.G. N. Abramovich, Theory of Turbulent Jets [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1960), p. 627.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1972