Determination of vanadium in different oxidation states present together in calcium-aluminosilicate glasses
Aid to Plant Laboratories
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsOxidation Polymer Vanadium Oxidation State
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Panasyuk, Chemical Analysis of Glass and Raw Materials [in Russian], Stroiizdat, Moscow (1971), p. 127.Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. N. Knipovich and Yu. V. Morachevskii, Analysis of Mineral Raw Materials [in Russian], Goskhimizdat, Leningrad (1956), p. 796.Google Scholar
- 3.E. V. Alekseevskii et al., Quantitative Analysis [in Russian], Goskhimizdat (1957), p. 371.Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Dolgorev et al., Zavod. Lab., No. 12, 1425 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.M. F. Grlgor'eva et al., Zavod. Lab., No. 6, 660 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979