New electrofused chromium-aluminum-zirconium refractory for glassmaking furnaces
Science for the Glass Industry
- 18 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Authors' copyrights No. 548,589 and 585,140.Google Scholar
- 2.R. A. Fedorova and K. T. Bondarev, Steklo Keram., No. 5, 9 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.K. T. Bondarev, R. A. Fedorova, and A. A. Verlotskii, Steklo Keram., No. 10, 14 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.G. Hoff, Glass,53, No. 2, 44, 69 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.I. Recasens and M. Gardiol, Proceedings of the 11th Int. Congr. Glass,5, 97 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.R. W. Brown, Glass,54, No. 7, 260, 267 (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Sokolov et al., in: Application of Refractory Materials in Industry [in Russian], Vavilov Inst. Opt. (1976), p. 154.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979