Processes occurring during firing of low-temperature perlite ceramics
Science for Ceramic Production
- 19 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. I. Yavits, Tr. ROSNIIMS, No. 25, 54 (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.G. S. Ross and R. H. Smith, Am. Mineral.,40, Nos. 11–12, 1071 (1955).Google Scholar
- 3.A. I. Polinkovskaya et al., Exfoliated Perlite Used as Light-Weight Concrete Filler [in Russian], Stroiizdat, Moscow (1971), pp. 12, 22.Google Scholar
- 4.Ya. E. Geguzin, Physics of Sintering [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1968), pp. 55–58, 130–141, 346.Google Scholar
- 5.A. L. Riz, Chemistry of Defective Crystals [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1956), p. 83.Google Scholar
- 6.A. I. Avgustinik, Ceramics [in Russian], Stroiizdat, Leningrad (1975), pp. 9–10.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979