Small size electroglassmaking furnace for the production of E-glass beadings
Science for the Glass Industry
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. M. Tatevosyan and M. G. Manvelyam, Steklo Keram., No. 11, 14 (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.K. M. Tatevosyan and A. F. Melik-Akhnazarov, in: Vitreous State [in Russian], Vol. 5, No. 1, Arm SSR, Erevan (1970), p. 252.Google Scholar
- 3.K. M. Tatevosyan and A. F. Melik-Akhnazarov, Steklo Keram., No. 3, 16 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.K. M. Tatevosyan, K. A. Kostanyan, et al., Elektron. Tekh., Ser. Mater., No. 11, 123 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.Inventor's Certificate No. 480650.Google Scholar
- 6.Inventor's Certificate No. 181791.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979