Decomposition of austenite
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. P. Gulyaev, "Isothermal decomposition of austenite close to A1," Metallurg, No. 1, 81–83 (1938).Google Scholar
- 2.I. E. Dolzhenkov and I. I. Dolzhenkov, Spheroidization of Carbide in Steel [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.K. P. Bunin and A. A. Baranov, Metallography [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.K. P. Bunin, Ya. N. Malinochka, and Yu. N. Taran, Bases of Cast Iron Metallography [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.G. D. Sukhomlin, "Crystal geometry features of pearlite for hypoeutectoid steel," Fiz. Met. Metalloved.,42, No. 5, 965–970 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Baranova and G. D. Sukhomlin, "Spheroidization of cementite in steel," Metalloved. Term. Obrab. Met., No. 11, 51–55 (1981).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985