Effects of phase fluctuation on a mixture of rotating superfluids
- 18 Downloads
It is shown that if the root-mean-square of the gradient of the phase fluctuation of either of the components exceeds the corresponding inverse of the coherence length or if the chemical potential exceeds\(\bar W\) ρ 1 0 or\(\bar W\) ρ 2 0 , where\(\bar W\) is the volume integrals of the interaction function between the components, and ρ 1 0 , ρ 2 0 are the densities of the two components, the mixture of two rotating superfluids has an instability.
KeywordsCoherence Magnetic Material Volume Integral Coherence Length Interaction Function
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. W. Anderson,Rev. Mod. Phys. 38, 298 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.P. Carruthers and M. M. Nieto,Rev. Mod. Phys. 40, 411 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.A. C. Biswas and I. Rama Rao,Physica 58, 492 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.A. C. Biswas and I. Rama Rao,Physica 65, 412 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.A. C. Biswas,Pramana 30, L255 (1988).Google Scholar