Nonelastic deformation of glass and ceramic articles under their own weight during heat treatment
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Heat Treatment Ceramic Article Nonelastic Deformation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. V. Solomin, ZhTF,15, No. 11 (1945).Google Scholar
- 2.N. V. Solomin, Ogneupory, No. 4 (1950).Google Scholar
- 3.H. R. Lillie, Journ. Amer. Ceram. Soc.,16 (1933), p. 619.Google Scholar
- 4.N. V. Solomin and A. I. Polinkovskaya, Methods of technical control for ceramic refractory materials for the glass industry, Promstroiizdat, (1949) p. 20.Google Scholar
- 5.N. V. Solomin, Legkaya Promyshlennost', No. 1–2 (1942).Google Scholar
- 6.G. M. Bartenev and A. S. Eremeeva, High-Molecular Compounds,3, No. 5 (1961).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1966