Structural parameters and properties of glasses
- 14 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. M. Stevels. Glastechn. Berichte, T. 32K-VI (1959).Google Scholar
- 2.J. M. Stevels. Philips technical review, T. 22, No. 9/10 (1960/61).Google Scholar
- 3.L. Shartsis, S. Spinner, and W. Capps. J. Amer. Ceram. Soc., T. 35, No. 6 (1952).Google Scholar
- 4.N. V. Solomin, Acad. Sci. USSR,59, No. 4 (1948).Google Scholar
- 5.V. Éitel', Thermochemistry of Silicates. Promstroiizdat Moscow (1957), pp. 133–135.Google Scholar
- 6.N. V. Solomin and L. V. Potemkina, DAN, USSR,96, No. 1 (1954).Google Scholar
- 7.N. V. Solomin, ZhFKh,14, No. 2 (1940).Google Scholar
- 8.O. K. Botvinkin, Physical Chemistry of Silicates, Promstroiizdat, Moscow, p. 261 (1955).Google Scholar
- 9.L. I. Demkina, Study of the relationship between the properties of glasses and their composition. Oborongiz, pp. 220–221 (1958).Google Scholar
- 10.N. V. Solomin, Steklo i Keramika, No. 11–12 (1930); L. I. Demkina, “Steklo i Keramika”, No. 10 (1960).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau Enterprises, Inc. 1965