Concentration of angren kaolins for the ceramics industry
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Kaolin Ceramic Industry
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. K. Kuzovlev, Gornyi Zhurnal, No. 4 (1959).Google Scholar
- 2.A. K. Kuzovlev, Trans IV. Scientific Technical Session of the Institute MEKHANOBR (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.A. K. Kuzovlev, Uchenye Zapiski, SAIGIMS, No. 5 (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.N. P. Petrov and I. V. Rubanov, Kaolins of Angrev, Their Material Composition, Conditions of Formation and Methods of Using Them, AN, UzSSR, [in Russian] (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.X-ray Methods of Determining Clay Minerals and Their Crystalline Structure, Edited by V. A. Frank-Kamenetskii, [in Russian], IL (1955).Google Scholar
- 6.A. F. Galaburda and L. I. Shraiman, Production of Kaolin, Gosstroiizdat, [in Russian] (1958).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1967