The formalism of the translational-rotational motion of a rigid body in the field of a gravitating and radiating centre
- 34 Downloads
The author's aim is to formulate the problem of motion of a rigid body acted upon by the Newtonian attraction of a particle and the repulsive force of this particle radiation. These forces are taken to be proportional to each other in a way which extends this connection from the point-like description of a body to its actual picture.
KeywordsRadiation Rigid Body Repulsive Force Particle Radiation Actual Picture
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Duboshin, G. N.: 1963,Celestial Mechanics, Basic Problems and Methods, Fizmatgiz, Moscow (translation Div. Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Fairborn, Ohio, 1969).Google Scholar
- Mavraganis, A. G.: 1991,Mech. Res. Com. (submitted).Google Scholar
- Ogorodnikov, K. F.: 1958,The Stellar Dynamics Systems, GIFML, Moscow.Google Scholar
- Simmons, J. F. L. et al.: 1985,Celest. Mech. 35, 145.Google Scholar
- Zhuravlev, S. G.: 1989,Soviet Astron. 33(6), 680.Google Scholar