NMR spectra of cardenolides with an oxygen-containing function at C10
- 30 Downloads
The NMR spectra of 12 cardenolides with oxygen-containing functions at C10 has been studied. The chemical shifts of the signals of the protons of the C18 angular methyl group, a butenolide ring, and some other protons have been discussed as functions of the structural features of the individual compounds.
KeywordsChemical Shift Methylene Proton Strong Field Weak Field CF3COOH
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.N. Bhacca and D. Williams, Applications of NMR Spectroscopy in Organic Chemistry [Russian translation], Moscow, 1966.Google Scholar
- 6.K. Tori and K. Aono, Ann. Rept. Shionogi Res. lab.,15, 130, 1965.Google Scholar
- 8.D. A. H. Taylor, J. Chem. Soc., C, 790, 1966.Google Scholar
- 9.G. K. Makarichev and N. K. Abubakirov, ZhOKh,32, 2372, 1962.Google Scholar
- 11.A. Kh. Sharipov and N. K. Abubakirov, KhPS [Chemistry of Natural Compounds],3, 14, 1967.Google Scholar