A sesquiterpene lactone-semopodin-from the seeds ofFerula oopoda
- 28 Downloads
From the seeds ofFerula oopoda (Boiss et Buhse) Boiss. a new sesquiterpene lactone with mp 177–178° C has been isolated which has been given the name semopodin. On the basis of the NMR, UV, and IR spectra semopodin has been ascribed the probable structure I or II.
KeywordsLactone Sesquiterpene Lactone Keto Group Activity Grade Vinyl Methyl
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. P. Kir'yalov and S. V. Serkerov, Synthesis of Natural Compounds, Their Analogs, and Fragments [in Russian], Moscow-Leningrad p. 70, 1965.Google Scholar
- 2.N. P. Kir'yalov and S. V. Serkerov, KhPS [Chemistry of Natural Compounds],2, 93, 1966.Google Scholar
- 3.F. Sanchez Viesca and I. Romo, Tetrah., 19, 1963.Google Scholar
- 5.R. B. Bates, V. Prochazka, and Z. Cekan, Tetrah. Let., 1127, 1963.Google Scholar
- 6.R. B. Bates, Z. Cekan, V. Prochazka, and V. Herout, Tetrah. Let., 1127, 1963.Google Scholar