Synthesis and properties of sintered sitalls of the CaO-MgO-Al2O3-SiO2 system
- 29 Downloads
The effect of the chemical composition of glasses of the CaO-MgO-Al2O3-SiO2 system on their physicochemical and crystallization properties was investigated with the simplex-proportional lattice method. Sintering of crystallizable glasses was investigated as a function of their chemical composition, and some properties of sintered glass ceramic materials were determined.
KeywordsPolymer Crystallization Ceramic Material Lattice Method Sintered Glass
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Solov'ev, E. S. Akhlestin, É. P. Sysoev, and A. A. Tryapkin, “Prospects for the development of Sitall powder technology,” Steklo Keram., No. 3, 12–14 (1992).Google Scholar
- 2.P. D. Sarkisov and V. V. Budov, “Composite materials based on glasses and Sitalls,” Zh. Vses. Khim. Obshch. im. D. I. Mendeleeva,36, No. 5, 577–584 (1991).Google Scholar
- 3.K. Watanabe and E. A. Giess, “Coalescence crystallization in powdered high-cordierite (MgO-Al2O3-SiO2) glass,” Am. Ceram. Soc.,68, No. 4, C102-C103 (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.K. N. Maiti and S. Kumar, “Properties of cordierite glass ceramics produced by powder sintering,” Interceram.,40, No. 5, 297–300 (1991).Google Scholar
- 5.Z. Ptru, “Sintered cordierite glass: Fast information,” VINITI, No. 38, 1–3 (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.K. Hayashi, T. Nishiyama, Ya. Okamoto, and T. Nishikawa, “Crystallization and sintering of powdered glasses of the MgO-Al2O3-SiO2 system,” Ninon Seram. Kekai Gakujutsu Rombunshi,97, No. 3, 328–333 (1989).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. M. Dolzhanskii and E. P. Nikitina, “Simplex-proportional designs in simplexes,” Zavod. Lab., No. 10, 1240–1243 (1978).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. M. Dolzhanskii, O. O. Poluektova, and I. V. Kharitonova, “Symmetric simplex-proportional experimental designs for a ”composition-properties“ study,” Zavod. Lab., No. 3, 59–62 (1992).Google Scholar
- 9.“Epokha applied software package,” Zavod. Lab., No. 3 (1992).Google Scholar
- 10.Yu. M. Dolzhanskii, A. Yu. Khabarin, I. V. Kharitonova, et al., Catalog of Experimental Designs in a Triangular Simplex [in Russian], Kiev (1990).Google Scholar