Strength of the casings of the deep-water neutrino telescopes made from the S94-3 glass
KeywordsPolymer Casing Neutrino Telescope
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. F. Solinov, M. I. Dol'nikov, and P. I. Litvinov, “Development of the production technology of hemispherical glass elements for creating jackets withstanding external pressure,” in: Extended Abstracts (Thesis) of the Republican Seminar on the Principles of Designing, Production, and Efficient Use of Strong Structures (Casings) Made from Glasses and Ceramics for Oceanographic Devices, Kiev, 28 (1990).Google Scholar
- 2.G. S. Pisarenko, Yu. M. Podichev, and G. M. Okhrimenko, “Procedure for uniaxial compressive testing of glasses,” Probl. Prochn., No. 10, 17–22 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.G. S. Pisarenko, K. K. Amel'yanovich, Yu. I. Kozub, et al., Structural Stength of Glasses and Ceramics [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.A. S. Shatalin, R. K. Kelina, Yu. M. Podichev, et al., “Evaluation of the efficiency of the thin-walled cylindrical jackets made from the SET-1 glass,” Probl. Prochn. No. 2, 76–81 (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.G. S. Pisarov, B. F. Sedov, Yu. M. Rodichev, et al., “Structural strength of the electrical-vacuum glasses used in the elements of the jackets working under compression,” ibid., No. 2, 40–48 (1988).Google Scholar
- 6.G. S. Pisarenko, Yu. M. Rodichev, G. M. Okrimenko, and G. I. Perevorukhov, “Stands for testing the jackets made from glasses and ceramics under external hydrostatic pressure,” ibid., No. 3, 118–122 (1980)Google Scholar
- 7.G. S. Pisarenko, K. K. Amel'yanovich, Yu. I. Kozub, et al., Strong Jackets Based on Silicate Materials [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1989).Google Scholar
- 8.G. S. Pisarenko, Yu. M. Rodichev, G. M. Okhrimenko, et al., Structural Elements Obtained from Silicate Materials for the Applications Involving a Uniformly Distributed External Load, Kiev (1989).Google Scholar
- 9.Yu. M. Rodichev, G. M. Okrimenko, I. P. Kobyako, et al., “Mechanical properties of engineering glasses and ceramics under the conditions of a linear stressed state,” Steklo Keram., No. 2, 9–11 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993