Current state of the problem of producing vitreous silica articles
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Vitreous Silica
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. P. Pryanishnikov, The Silica System [in Russian], Stroiizdat, Leningrad (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.V. K. Leko and O. V. Mazurin, The Properties of Vitreous Silica [in Russian], Nauka, Leningrad (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.S. M. Brekhovskikh, Yu. N. Viktorova, and L. M. Landa, Radiation Effects in Glasses [in Russian], énergoizdat, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.N. G. Serkova, V. S. Khotimchenko, and I. N. Tsyganov, “The increase in the useful life of vitreous silica reactors,” élektron. Prom. Ser. Tekhnol., No. 3, 37–39 (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.E. V. Klimashina, T. I. Prokhorova, and V. S. Khotimchenko, “Vitreous silica with special properties,” Svetotekhnika, No. 10, 25–27 (1986).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990