Problems of nontraditional glass melting
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Glass Melting
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Chubinidze, Movement of Melt in the Receiver Tank of a Cyclone Furnace [in Russian], Tr. Inst. State Institute of Glass (1980), pp. 53–58.Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Chubinidze, Influence of the Gradient of the Velocities in the Melt on the Process of Glass Formation [in Russian], Tr. Inst. State Inst. of Glass (1982), pp. 66–69.Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Chubinidze, T. B. Zhuze, and L. I. Voskresenskaya, Steklo Keram., No 10 7–9 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.B. Ya. Tén, V. A. Chubinidze, and V. M. Smirnov, Influence of Convective Mass Exchange on the Process Rate of Glass Formation [in Russian], Tr. Inst. State Inst. of Glass (1986) pp. 80–89.Google Scholar
- 5.A. Ashfield, Advanced Glass Melter — A Progress Report, Glass,63, No 8 301–302 (1986).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990