Feasibility study of the design of enamel ware
- 20 Downloads
It was shown that the amount of unavoidable defects formed as a result of unstable technological properties of slips can be reduced by simplifying the design of enamel ware. Individual examples of calculations of the cost of utensils with consideration of these factors are reported.
KeywordsPolymer Feasibility Study Technological Property
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. Grayson and K. O'Dell, American Management on the Threshold of the 21st Century [Russian translation], Ekonomika, Moscow (1991).Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Nikitenko, Study of the Possibility of Increasing the Quality of Enameled Steel Utensils [in Russian], Novocherkassk (1992); submitted to VINITI, No. 1998-V92 (06.17.92).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. K. Kazanov and N. D. Filatova, “Modeling of the technological properties of enamel slips,” Steklo Keram., No. 2, 24–25 (1993).Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Nikitenko, “Detachable enameled fittings for utensils,” Steklo Keram., No. 12. 12 (1988).Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Nikitenko, “Sectional design for an enameled utensil,” Steklo Keram.. No. 8. 26–27 (1990).Google Scholar