Sun characteristics of flashed photochromic glass
- 21 Downloads
The energy coefficients of attenuation of solar radiation were calculated for several types of windows, including for flashed photochromic heat-absorbing glass, which has the highest efficiency of protection from intense solar radiation. The dynamics of the change in the characteristics of flashed photochromic glass in different conditions of use were calculated with specially developed programs.
KeywordsNatural Convection Light Transmission Attenuation Factor Radiant Heat Exchange Intense Solar Radiation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. P. Solov'ev, M. A. Tsaritsyn, O. V. Vorob'eva, and G. P. Zamaev, Special Construction Glass [in Russian], Stroiizdat, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.G. Manfre, “The evolution of car glass,” Glass Automotive,1, No. 2, 31–34 (1990).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. I. Mashir, A. M. Zyabnev, and V. F. Solinov, “Estimation of stresses in seals of flashed photochromic heat-absorbing glass,” Steklo Keram., No. 9–10, 15–20 (1994).Google Scholar
- 4.Handbook of Tables of Physical Quantities [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.“Revolutionary new automotive glass from PPG,” Glass Automotive,1, No. 2, 24–29 (1990).Google Scholar
- 6.Handbook of Glass Production [in Russian], Vol. 1, Stroiizdat, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 7.A. G. Kasatkin, Basic Processes and Equipment in Chemical Technology [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 8.B. E. Gatewood, Thermal Stresses [Russian translation], Inostr. Lit., Moscow (1959).Google Scholar