Corrosion characteristics and structural transformations in alloy N70M27 with vanadium and niobium
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsVanadium Niobium Structural Transformation Alloy N70M27 Corrosion Characteristic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Kirienko et al., “Corrosion characteristics of alloy N70M27 with ordering,” Metal. i Term. Obrabotka Metal., No. 3 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.T. V. Svistunova, in: Special Steels and Alloys. Central Scientific-Research Institute of Ferrous Metallurgy Coll. No. 46 [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.G. N. Flint, J. Inst. Metals, No. 5, 303 (1959).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Kirienko and L. P. Potapov, Fiz. Metal. Metalloved.,31, No. 1 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Hansen and K. Anderko, Constitution of Binary Alloys, McGraw-Hill, New York (1958).Google Scholar
- 6.V. I. Kirienko and L. P. Potapov, Fiz. Metal. Metalloved.,28, 1113 (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.A. C. Fraker and H. H. Stadelmaier, Trans. Met. Soc. AIME,245, No. 4, 847–850 (1969).Google Scholar
- 8.Fu-Wen-Ling and E. A. Starke, Acta Met.,19, No. 8, 759 (1971).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973