Approximations of positive contractions onL∞ [0,1]
KeywordsStochastic Process Probability Theory Mathematical Biology Positive Contraction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Brown, J.R.: Approximation theorems for Markov operators. Pacific J. Math.16, 13–23 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.Dunford, N., Schwartz, J.T.: Linear operators, part I. New York: Interscience 1967.Google Scholar
- 3.Granirer, E.: Exposed points of convex sets. Mem. Amer. Math. Soc.123 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.Kim, C.W.: Uniform approximation of doubly stochastic operators. Pacific J. Math.26, 515–527 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.Kim, C.W.: Approximation theorems for Markov operators. Z. Wahrscheinlichkeitstheorie verw. Gebiete21, 207–214 (1972).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1972