Strength properties of basalt fibers
Science in Glass Production
- 169 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Strength Property Basalt Fiber
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Fillers for Polymeric Composite Materials [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.D. D. Dzhigiris, M. F. Makhova, V. D. Gorobinskaya, and L. I. Bombyr', “The continuous basalt fiber,” Steklo Keram., No. 9, 14–16 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.M. A. Sokolinskaya, O. V. Tutakov, V. D. Gorobinskaya, et al., “Increasing the strength of plastics based on basalt fibers,” Stroit. Mater. Konstruk., No. 4, 25 (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.I. Wojnarovits, “Mechanical change of basalt and glass wool fibers during aqueous corrosion at different temperatures,” Sprech. Saol., No. 5, 120 (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.G. M. Semenovich, Yu. S. Lipatov, M. A. Sokolinskaya, and L. K. Zabava, Spectroscopic study of the surface of basalt fibers,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk USSR, Ser. B, 53–56 (1987).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992