Engineering method of calculation of temperature field in founding and heat treatment of glassware
Science in the Glass Inustry
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Heat Treatment Temperature Field Engineer Method
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Cardon, “Calculation of temperature distributions in glass plates undergoing heattreatment,” Am. Ceram. Soc.,41, No. 6, 200–209 (1958).Google Scholar
- 2.G. M. Bartenev and R. Z. Fridkin, “Theory of the process of heat-treatment of inorganic glasses. Heating and cooling of plates,” Fiz. Khim. Obrab. Mater., No. 6, 17–23 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.I. A. Gorban' and Yu. V. Lipovtsev, “Finite-difference solution of nonsteady boundary problems of radiative-conductive heat exchange and evaluation of the accuracy of two flux approximation for condensed media,” Isv. Sib. Otd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Tekh. Nauk,3, No. 13, 51–59 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.R. Z. Fridkin and O. V. Mazurin, “Algorithm of calculation with due regard for heat transfer by radiation of the temperature field in a glass plate during its heating or cooling,” Fiz. Khim. Stekla,5, No. 6, 733–736 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Z. Fridkin, O. V. Mazurin, L. A. Shaginyan, and M. P. Tolkachev, “Refined method of calculation of temperature field arising in a glass plate on heating and cooling,” Fiz. Khim. Stekla,8, No. 6, 747–749 (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Kuznetsov, “Calculation of heat exchange by radiation in an absorbing medium,” Inzh. Fiz. Zh.,38, No. 1, 134–139 (1980).Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Kuznetsov and T. I. Kurolesova, Refined Differential Method of Calculation of Radiative-Conductive Heat Exchange in a Glass Plate [in Russian], VINITI Dept. No. 4576-B, Belgorod (1991), pp. 26.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993