Determination of the qualitative phase composition of a ceramic by x-ray phase analysis
Science in the Ceramic Industry
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Phase Composition Phase Analysis Qualitative Phase Qualitative Phase Composition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ya. S. Umanskii, Radiography of Metals and Semiconductors [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.A. Guinier, Theorie et Technique de la Radiokristallographie, Dunod, Paris (1956).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Shapiro and Yu. Kurdinovskii, “X-ray study of the quality of chamotte brick,” Stal', No. 9, 77 (1933).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Drits, “On quantitative phase x-ray analysis of clay minerals,” Kristallografiya, 6, No. 4, 530 (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.A. S. Bystrikov, “Contribution to the topic of quantitative determination of quartz on a URS-50I diffractometer,” Tr. Inst./NIIstroikeramika [Scientific-Research Institute of Building Ceramics], No. 21, 133 (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.L. S. Zevin and D. M. Kheiker, X-ray Methods of Analysis of Building Materials [in Russian], Stroizdat, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993