Rising currents in convection in a basin oven
Science in Glass Production
- 10 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Convection Rising Current Basin Oven
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Sokolov, I. M. Sheinkop, and K. A. Pchelyakov, Simulating Viscous-Liquid Hydrodynamics [in Russian], Gosstroizdat, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Fokin, A Study on Convection Currents in Glass in Sheet-Glass Ovens to Develop an Optimal Design of a Working Basin: PhD Thesis [in Russian], Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.K. K. Vilnis, “Effects of heating factors and design features on glass convection,” Steklo Byul. GISa, No. 2, 3–5 (1959).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Pollyak and V. D. Soskova, “Improvements in loading charge and cullet into glass-melting furnaces,” Steklo Keram., No. 1, 4–6 (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.N. A. Pankova, “The relation between local surface flow speeds in glass and the thermal conditions in a glass furnace,” Steklo Keram., No. 11, 8–9 (1989).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993