A mechanotron sensor for measuring silica fiber drawing forces
Science for the Glass Industry
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Silica Fiber Drawing Force Fiber Drawing
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Du Bai Lin, Lialngbiao Jang, and Chen Ziai-hua, “A method for reducing optical fiber diameter fluctuations,” Fiber Int. Opt.,5, No. 9, 151–160 (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.E. M. Dianov, V. N. Ionov, V. V. Kashin, et al., “Laser processing of blank surfaces during silica guide drawing,” Zh. Tekh. Fiz.,11, No. 8, 473–477 (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.B. É. Vaks, Fiber Tension Measurement [in Russian], Legkaya Industriya, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Schornhorn and A. Varizani, “Relationship between fiber tension and drawing velocity and their influence on ultimate strength of laser drawn silica fibers,” J. Appl. Phys.,49, No. 7, 3703–3706 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.K. Brammer and G. Ziffling, Kaiman-Busey Filters [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989