Ceramic materials based on amorphous silicon oxide
Science in the Ceramics Industry
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsOxide Polymer Silicon Ceramic Material Amorphous Silicon Oxide
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Industry Observer, Aviation Week,114, No. 3, 15 (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.V. P. Markov, L. L. Chernina, et al., Steklo Keram., No. 2, 27–29 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.R. S. Churakova, E. P. Fedorva, L. F. Yakovenko, et al., Ogneupory, No. 9, 13–16 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.R. G. O'Lone, New Thermal System for Shuttle Use, Aviation Week,110, No. 23, 45–46 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. E. Pivinskii and A. G. Romashin, Quartz Ceramics [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.F. Ya. Borodai, Steklo Keram., No. 11, 22–24 (1990).Google Scholar
- 7.S. S. Solntsev, Protective Coatings and Refractory Enamels [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992