Distribution laws of inclusions across the thickness of plate glass
Science in the Glass Industry
KeywordsPolymer Plate Glass
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. A. Pankova and V. V. Puz', “Identification of the cause of bubble formation in glass pieces,” Steklo Keram., No. 8, 12–14 (1989).Google Scholar
- 2.V. B. Terman and N. A. Pankova, “Features in melt deformation layers during shaping of glass,” Steklo Keram., No. 3, 18–19 (1991).Google Scholar
- 3.N. A. Pankova, “Conditions of bubble formation in molten glass convection currents,” STeklo Keram., No. 8, 4–5 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.N. A. Pankova, “General formation laws of secondary froth,” Steklo Keram., No. 7, 3–5 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.N. I. Koz'min, “Formation of open bubbles in a glass strip during drawingtray drawing,” Steklo Keram., No. 7, 7–10 (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992