Relaxation of residual deformations in the surface layers of silicate glasses
Science in Glass Production
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Silicate Surface Layer Silicate Glass Residual Deformation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. B. Healing, Microplasticity [Russian translation], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Raikhel', V. N. Pavlova, and A. G. Inchenko, “Effect of the phase compositon and structural defects on the mechanical properties of glass ceramics,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Neorg. Mater.,20, No. 12, 87 (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.Technology of Optical Components [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.M. S. Kats and V. R. Gegel', Crystal Deformation by a Concentrated Load [in Russian], Kishinev (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.M. S. Kats, V. R. Regel', and Yu. S. Boyarskaya, “Kinetic approach to the study of the hardness of materials,” Fiz. Tverd. Tela (Leningrad),17, No. 10, 2922 (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992