The microhardness of flat glass with a film of metal oxides
KeywordsOxide Polymer Metal Oxide Flat Glass
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. A. Weyl, J. Canad. Ceram. Soc.,39, No. 1 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.I. I. Borisova et al., Authors' Patent No. 140966, USSR.Google Scholar
- 3.I. Gahm, Opton-Feintechnik Oberkochen, No. 5 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Fayet, Vetro e Silic, No. 4 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.I. Wagner and H. Zinko, Gasttech. Ber., No. 2 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.I. I. Borisova, Steklo (Proc. of State Scientific-Research Inst. of Glass), No. 4 (1963); G. I. Koranyl, J. Soc. Glass Techn., No. 215 (1959).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974