Logic programming as quantum measurement
- 35 Downloads
We juxtapose (quantum theorem) proving versus quantum (theorem proving). The logical content of verification of statements concerning quantum systems is outlined. The Zittereingang (trembling input) principle is introduced to enhance the resolution of the predicate satisfiability problem provided the processor is in a position to perform operations with continuous input. A realization of a Zittereingang machine by a quantum system is suggested.
KeywordsField Theory Elementary Particle Quantum Field Theory Quantum System Logic Programming
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bennett, C. H. (1993). Quantum computers: Certainty from uncertainty,Nature,362, 694.Google Scholar
- Deutsch, D. (1989). Quantum computational networks,Proceedings of the Royal Society A,425, 73.Google Scholar
- Deutsch, D., and Jozsa, R. (1992). Rapid solution of problems by quantum computation,Proceedings of the Royal Society of London A,439, 553.Google Scholar
- Gabbay, D. (n.d.)(LDS-Labelled Deductive Systems, Oxford University Press, Oxford.Google Scholar
- Grib, A. A., and Zapatrin, R. R. (1990). Automata simulating quantum logics,International Journal of Theoretical Physics,29, 113.Google Scholar