Hawking effect in Vaidya-Bonner space-time
- 39 Downloads
A new method determining the location and the temperature of event horizons of evaporating black holes is suggested. Both the Klein-Gordon equation and the Dirac equation are studied with the method in a Vaidya-Bonner space-time. These equations are reduced near the event horizon when the generalized tortoise coordinates are adopted. The location and the temperature of the event horizon are shown automatically. The first approximation of our result is the same as that obtained by using the calculation of the vacuum expectation value of the renormalized energy-momentum tensor when the evaporation of the black hole is very slow.
KeywordsEvaporation Black Hole Field Theory Elementary Particle Quantum Field Theory
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Balbinot, R. (1986).Physical Review D,33, 1611.Google Scholar
- Bonner, W. B., and Vaidya, P. (1970).General Relativity and Gravitation,1, 127.Google Scholar
- Damour, T., and Ruffini, R. (1976).Physical Review D,14, 332.Google Scholar
- Hiscock, W. A. (1981).Physical Review D,23, 2823.Google Scholar
- Newman, E., and Penrose, R. (1962).Journal of Mathematical Physics,3, 566.Google Scholar
- Page, D. N. (1976).Physical Review D,14, 1509.Google Scholar
- Sannan, S. (1988).General Relativity and Gravitation,20, 239.Google Scholar
- Zhao Zheng and Dai Xianxin (1992).Modern Physics Letters A,7(20), 1771.Google Scholar