A continuous method for dehydrating porcelain slips
KeywordsPolymer Continuous Method
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. K. Antonevich, Trudy NIIStroikeramika, No. 1 (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.I. S. Kainarskii and K. B. Malinovskii, Trudy Kharkovskogo Politekhnickeskogo Instituta, No. 3 (1956).Google Scholar
- 3.N. K. Antonevich, Steklo i Keram., No. 4 (1958).Google Scholar
- 4.M. S. Komskaya, The Use of the Physicochemical Mechanics of Dispersed Systems for the Control of Production Processes in Porcelain Factories [in Russian], UkrNII Nauchno-Tekhnicheskoi Informatsii i Tekhniko-ékonomicheskikh Issledovanii, Kiev (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.S. P. Nichiporenko, Fundamental Questions in the Theory of Producing and Forming Ceramic Bodies [in Russian], Izd. AN UkrSSR (1960).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972