The economic advantage of producing strengthened window glass
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Economic Advantage Window Glass
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. P. Aleksandrov and S. N. Zhurkov, Phenomena of Brittle Rupture [in Russian] (GTTI, 1933).Google Scholar
- 2.S. N. Zhurkov, ZhTF,4, 1640 (1934).Google Scholar
- 3.A. P. Aleksandrov, S. N. Zhurkov, and I. P. Yanushevskii, ZhTF,7, 1111 (1937).Google Scholar
- 4.B. Ya. Levin, ZhTF,28, 1734 (1958).Google Scholar
- 5.F. F. Vitman, S. N. Zhurkov, B. Ya. Levin, and V. P. Pukh, Handbook: Some Problems of the Strength of Hard Bodies [in Russian] (Izd. AN SSSR, 1959), p. 340.Google Scholar
- 6.G. M. Bartenev, Mechanical Properties and Heat Treatment of Glass [in Russian] (Gosstroiizdat, 1960).Google Scholar
- 7.O. V. Guzhavin and V. A. Dubrovskii, Bulletin of the Institute of Glass, No. 1 (1958).Google Scholar
- 8.V. A. Ryabov and I. M. Krasovskaya, Bulletin of the Institute of Glass, No. 2 (1960).Google Scholar
- 9.F. F. Vitman and V. P. Pukh, Zavod. laboratoriya, No. 7 (1963).Google Scholar
- 10.F. F. Vitman, G. M. Bartenev, V. P. Pukh, and L. P. Tsepkov, Steklo i Keramika, No. 8 (1962).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau Enterprises, Inc. 1964