Study of the unevenness of glass fiber by statistical methods
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Statistical Method Glass Fiber
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. G. Chernyak et al., Steklo i Keramika, No. 1 (1966); M. D. Khodakovskii and S. S. Kutukov, Steklo i Keramika, No. 3 (1966); D. V. Fedoseev et al., Steklo i Keramika, No. 11 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Dlin, Mathematical Statistics in Engineering [in Russian], Sovetskaya Nauka (1958).Google Scholar
- 3.T. A. Agekyan, Principles of Error Theory for Astronomers and Physicists [in Russian], Nauka (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.I. G. Aramanovich and V. I. Levin, Equations of Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Nauka (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Solodovnikov, Statistical Dynamics of Linear Automatic Control Systems [in Russian], Fizmatgiz (1960); N. A. Livshits and V. N. Pugachev, Probability Analysis of Automatic Control Systems [in Russian], Sovetskoe Radio (1963).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1970