Dirac's conjecture about constraints
- 39 Downloads
Combining Costa's theory with our algorithm, we recalculate Cawly's counterexample which containsχ n -type constraints. The result shows that Dirac's conjecture holds true whether or not there areχ n -type constraints.
KeywordsField Theory Elementary Particle Quantum Field Theory
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Castellani, L. (1982).Annals of Physics,143, 357.Google Scholar
- Cawly, R. (1979).Physical Review Letters,42, 413.Google Scholar
- Costa, M. E. V., Girotti, H. O., and Simoes, T. J. M. (1985).Physical Review D,32, 405.Google Scholar
- Dirac, P. A. M. (1964).Lecture on Quantum Mechanics, Belfer Graduate School of Science, Yeshiva University, New York.Google Scholar
- Qi Zhi, (1990).International Journal of Theoretical Physics,29, 1309.Google Scholar