Determining the critical moisture content of clays during drying
- 112 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Clay Critical Moisture Critical Moisture Content
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Z. A. Nosova. Physicochemical principles of the sensitivity of clays to drying, Promstroiizdat, 1948. A. F. Chizhskii, Steklo i Keramika 1949 No. 3, No. 10. M. S. Belopolskii, Inzhenero-fizicheskii zhurnal, 1961, No. 4. A. V. Lykov, Theory of Drying, Gosénergoizdat Moscow-Leningrad, (1950).Google Scholar
- 2.E. N. Vershinina, “Stroitel'stvo i arkhitektura,” series Izvestiya of the higher educational institutes, 1963, No.9.Google Scholar
- 3.D. V. Zhukov, Rapid drying of brick materials, Gostroiizdat, 1959.Google Scholar
- 4.Ya. I. Frenkel', ZhETF, 1945, Vol. 15, No. 8.Google Scholar
- 5.A. K. Parionov et al. Moisture content of earths and modern methods of investigating it. Gosgeoltekhizdat (1962).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1966