Energy spectrum of the two-dimensionalq-hydrogen atom
- 29 Downloads
The discrete energy spectrum of theq-analog of the two-dimensional hydrogen atom is derived by deforming the Pauli equation. It contracts to that of the ordinary two-dimensional hydrogen atom in the limitq → ± 1. The degeneracy is discussed generally and some properties of theq-energy spectrum are studied both for realq and for complexq of magnitude unity.
KeywordsHydrogen Field Theory Hydrogen Atom Elementary Particle Quantum Field Theory
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Biedenharn, L. C. (1989).Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and General,22, L873.Google Scholar
- Chan, F. L., and Finkelstein, R. J. (1994).Journal of Mathematical Physics,35, 3275.Google Scholar
- Drinfel'd, V. G. (1985).Soviet Mathematics Doklady,32, 254.Google Scholar
- Jimbo, M. (1985).Letters in Mathematical Physics,10, 63.Google Scholar
- Kibler, M., and Negadi, T. (1991).Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and General,24, 5283.Google Scholar
- Macfarlane, A. L. (1989).Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and General,22, 4581.Google Scholar
- Pauli, W. (1926).Zeitschrift für Physik,36, 336.Google Scholar
- Sun, C. P., and Fu, H. C. (1989).Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and General,22, L983.Google Scholar
- Woronowicz, S. L. (1987).Communications in Mathematical Physics,111, 613.Google Scholar
- Yang, Q. G., and Xu, B. W. (1993).Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and General,26, L365.Google Scholar
- Zhang, S. L., and Duan, Y. S. (1994).International Journal of Theoretical Physics,33, 1229.Google Scholar