Statistical methods of investigation in the production of structural and industrial glass
- 7 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Statistical Method Industrial Glass
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. I. Manusovich et al., Steklo i Keram., No. 3 (1966); H. D. Culley and I. R. Poole, Glass Industry,38, No. 11 (1957).Google Scholar
- 2.W. S. Hacler, Systems Engineering in Ceramics, Proceedings of an American Ceramic Society Symposium, Chicago (1964); A. T. Bublitz et al., Proc. JFAC, London (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.O. F. Kucherov, Steko 1 Keram., No. 3 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.V. S. Balakirev et al., The Experimental Determination of the Dynamic Characteristics of Industrial Subjects [in Russian], Énergiya (1967); V. V. Nalimov and N. A. Chernova, Statistical Methods of Planning Extreme Experiments [in Russian], Nauka (1965); L. A. Rastrigin, Statistical Methods of Discovery [in Russian], Nauka (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.O. N. Popov et al., Steklo i Keram., No. 7 (1972).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973